Rotor World, Inc. provides helicopter part sales, appraisals, consulting, and helicopter sales nationwide and globally. We specialize in the Agusta 109E, Bell 407, and 206L4. Whether you are in the market for a great deal on parts for a single helicopter, or an entire new fleet, you will find our professional & courteous staff knowledgeable and easy to work with.
We invite you to view our gallery, then contact us.
Like its predecessor, the 206B-3, the LongRanger IV began with all the best features, coupled with a stretched cabin and more powerful engine. The power margin makes it ideal for operating in hot weather and high altitude environments. Best features. Best value. Best ride. If you want to fly smart, fly Bell.
In the 206L-4, you'll find:
- The patented Nodal Beam suspension system for the smoothest ride available and club passenger seating for face-to-face conversation.
- Wide opening doors and a roomy cabin ideal for cargo hauling and law enforcement missions.
- A simple high inertia two-bladed rotor system for superior safety and excellent autorotation characteristics.
- An overall best value offering, this simple and durable design which incorporates a powerful and reliable 650 horsepower engine makes the 206L-4 the best 7-place light helicopter available for the money.
Agusta Power A109E
The Augusta 109E Power retains the well-proven A109 design while it incorporates many technological innovations. The result is a more powerful aircraft with superior performance and faster speeds while providing clients with a modern, luxurious interior.
There are some who want to outmaneuver as well as outclass. The 407 brings superior attributes together to make a phenomenal aircraft. The sports car-like handling with exceptional hot and high hover capability and unparalleled rotor control authority combined with a fuselage and large composite panels ensures ruggedness and ease of maintenance. Its one more way to fly smart. Fly Bell.
In the 407, youll find:
- Superior performance with the best speed, payload and range available
in its class.
- Superior power to weight ratio
- Exceptional passenger comfort with the smoothest ride in its class and wide-open club seating for unparalleled visibility.
- Pilot-friendly attributes such as a twist grip throttle on the collective and a FADEC for the engine.
- The high performance, combat proven, composite dynamic components of the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior for unmatched handling.